The CMod – Conference Module supports up to 16 EVADE units, or utilizing the Interface cable (purchase separately), allows the addition of up to 32 roaming wireless users to permanently installed wired intercoms.
Utilizing the versatile mini CMod base, along with Eartec’s software controlled circuit, 16 roaming wireless units can communicate just as if they were plugged in by a floor cable. Two Conference Modules can be interlinked doubling system capacity to 32 users all connected in full duplex mode.
Adjustments located on the interface unit balance the signal levels between the wired system and the CMod creating a seamless audio link.
The EVADE CMod Interface series is not affected by and will not interfere with other RF equipment such as WiFi or wireless microphones.
Headsets for Wired Intercoms has never been easier.
– Full Duplex for up to 32 Users.
– 1/2 mile range in all directions
– Field Programmable – Additional Wireless Headsets can be installed instantly.
– 2 channels of communication – Separate headsets on channels A & B, or Link Entire Team with the Push of a Button
– Dual power option: Rechargeable Lithium battery & AC wall plug
– No FCC licensing
Field Replaceable Lithium Battery