Clearing the Main E-Pak
When programming a repaired or replaced E-Pak, the MAIN needs to be cleared before a Remote can be paired. Follow the steps below to clear the MAIN. All Remote E-Paks should be OFF before starting this process.
Clearing MAIN E-Pak
- With all system equipment off press power button to turn on the MAIN EPAK, the LED will flash green.
- Quickly press the volume down button (3) times, then press and hold the volume UP button for 5 seconds until green LED flashes & MIC button blinks red.
- Next press and hold volume down button for 3 seconds until MIC button blinks 3 times. The Main is now cleared, all existing EPAK devices will need to be reprogrammed.
Programming E-Pak Remote
- Install the battery then press power button to turn on the Remote EPAK.
- Next press the volume down button 3 times quickly, then press and hold the volume UP arrow for 5 seconds until green LED flashes and MIC button blinks.
- Repeat these steps to program additional REMOTE belt packs.
- When all REMOTES are programed hold the power button to turn off all belt packs to complete the programming process.
Pairing Wireless Lazer-Pro Headset
- Power on the EPAK then press and hold Blue Pairing Button for 3 seconds until LED flashes rapidly.
- Press and hold power button on Lazer Pro headset until voice command says, “power on”. The LED lights will flash red & blue signaling the headset is in paring mode.
- Once the LED pairing button turns solid blue on the EAPK and voice command says “connected” the Lazer headset is successfully paired.
- Repeat these steps to pair additional Lazer headsets to other EPAK(s).