1. Start with all “Remote” UltraLite / UltraPaks powered “ON”.
2. Remove belt clip on HUB Mini-Base to expose channel buttons “1” and “2”. Install battery in the HUB Mini-Base and turn power switch “ON”.
3. Press and hold programming button “1” (to program to channel 1) or “2” (to program to channel 2) on HUB for five seconds.
Red LED will begin flashing. This indicates that the HUB is ready to link to a “Remote” UltraLite / UltraPak.
4. To program a “Remote” UltraLite / UltraPak press the volume “Down arrow” 3 times and then press and HOLD the volume “UP arrow”. Once the LED on the Remote unit flashes blue/red, release the volume UP arrow.
5. The pairing process can take from 5-30 seconds. Once the UltraLite / UltraPak links, the LED will turn solid blue. The HUB will turn from a flashing LED to a solid red LED. When both LED’s are solid “Blue” the UltraLite / UltraPak are paired to the HUB.
6. To program additional UltraLite / UltraPaks, to the HUB repeat steps 3-5 for each remaining unit.
*Each HUB can have up to 4 remote UltraLite / UltraPaks linked to each channel.
Clearing the HUB HD Mini-Base
When programming a new or repaired UltraLite / UltraPak, the HUB mini-base needs to be “CLEARED” before a remote unit can be linked. All remote units should be “OFF” before starting this process. Follow the steps below to clear the HUB.
1. Install battery in HUB and turn power switch “ON”.
2. Press and hold programming button “1” on the HUB for five seconds the red LED will begin flashing.
3. Press the #1 programming button 7 times. The red LED will turn off
and now the HUB has no remotes programmed to channel 1.
4. Press and hold programming button “2” on the HUB for five seconds the red LED will begin flashing.
5. Press the #2 programming button 7 times. The red LED will turn off
and now the HUB has no remotes programmed to channel 2.
6. The HUB is ready to link to “Remote” UltraLite / UltraPaks. Follow the
instructions under “HUB Mini-Base Programming Instructions” to link
UltraLite / UltraPak.